Professional accounting services in Indonesia.
Manage your accounts effortlessly with the help of Acclime’s reliable accounting services. By engaging with our services, you can be sure that your books and records are kept up to date and following the latest local accounting regulations.
Smart accounting services that scale with your needs.
Our complete suite of corporate services can relieve you from the hassles of having to deal with multiple parties to ensure corporate compliance in different areas, such as business, tax and more.
Additional accounting services.
Vendor payment support
Financial planning and analysis
Review of accounting policies & procedures
- Confirm the technical accuracy of the current accounting policies Verify the correctness of current accounting policies
- Updates accounting policies to reflect the current accounting developments Revise accounting policies to be in accordance with the existing accounting developments
- Compare current accounting policies against others
- Further explanation relevant to the company when appropriate
- Plan and execute accounting systems and reporting structure for new businesses
- Prepare periodic management reports and group reporting packages
- Preparation of consolidated financial statements for statutory or management reporting purpose Prepare financial statements for statutory or management reporting purposes
Consolidation reporting services
- We can consolidate the activities of all your companies into one report. Each local Acclime office prepares the statutory accounts and the necessary management reports in the local language, following appropriate legal requirements and regulations. Management reports are then consolidated, and the entire package, consisting of local statutory accounts and internal management accounts is presented to the responsible head office.
- All Acclime offices are electronically interconnected and use the same accounting, spreadsheet and word-processing software, enabling its systems to operate in a highly efficient manner. As a result, you receive an easy-to-read, consistent report of all activities, as well as the underlying local and international management reports, on a timely basis.
Why outsource your accounting to Acclime.
On-time and error-free
Not happy with your current provider?
Move your accounting
No, the audited financial statements are only required if the company meet one of the below requirements:
- The company’s business activities includes collecting and managing public funds (financial institution) i.e. bank, insurance company, mutual fund, etc.
- The company which issuing debt acknowledgment letter to public
- State Owned Company
- Public listed company
- Company with total Assets above than IDR 25 billion or approx. USD 1,750,000
- Company with annual gross turnover above than IDR 25 billion or approx. USD 1,750,000
- It is obliged pursuant to the prevailing regulation