Our incorporation playbook can help you:
- Discover foreign company registration options & restrictions
- Learn about available government incentives & promotions
- Understand business, accounting, tax & HR compliance requirements
Whether you are considering expanding to Indonesia to reach new markets, relocating your operations for strategic reasons or simply want to start your own venture as a foreigner, you will want to familiarise yourself with the ins and outs of doing business in Indonesia.
While Indonesia is increasingly open to foreign investments, the legal complexity and bureaucracy can still be a source of major compliance headaches and cause problems down the road if things are not set up well.
By learning about the intricacies of selecting the right structure, understanding foreign business restrictions, compliance requirements, and more, you will be better equipped to navigate Indonesia’s business and compliance environment, make better decisions for your business, and avoid potential pitfalls.
What’s in the playbook.
- Business structures in Indonesia
- Capital and foreign currency restrictions
- Restrictions on foreign business ownership
- Required governance positions
- Corporate compliance obligations
- Business licenses & registrations
- Accounting requirements
- Tax incentives
- Employment of foreigners
- Payroll & HR requirements